Picture time though!!

We played mattress dominoes the other night. :D It was pretty much the best EVER. We're a little crazy. Just a little...
The guys though...are another story. In our dorm, they have the first floor and us girls have the top two floors. So the great wonderful young men that they are decide to tell us they're sending a box of pizza up to us! They put it in the elevator, and sent it to the second floor (my floor) but when we opened the box...surprise surprise...

Last week was really great though! The National Youth Worker's Conference was Tuesday through Thursday, and when I wasn't working I got to go to a few of the sessions. We had preachers like Johnny Pope and Kenny Baldwin who I didn't get to hear because I was at work. :( BUT I did get a really encouraging surprise visit from the Winbornes- Deanna's parents! They came for the NYWC and to see her. I got to visit with them during the week and Bro. Denny was awesome and bought me Starbucks! (I volunteered to be their second daughter for the week. :P)
My trainer for Personal Evangelism, Victoria, is also a bus worker so I've started riding her bus with the kids after church on Sundays. I love it! The kids are crazy and sing super loud and you can't help but love 'em. Our bus captain Shawn encouraged each of us bus workers this Sunday to ask God about giving us one kid to really take under our wing and pray for so I'm definitely going to do that.
I'm doing pretty good in my classes. It's funny though because the one class I thought would be the most boring, I'm actually really enjoying. It's Spiritual Formation which is about what God had ultimately intended for man when He created him, and what exactly happened instead...just alot of deep stuff hah. It's good though.
I'm going with a group tonight to hear Ed Dunlop who is a child evangelist. Can't wait! Y'all have a good week!
Oh and....I love mail. Just puttin that out there. :P
People named Steph are always good friends to have. ;)
ReplyDeleteGood to see you doing so well, Katie. :)
YAY for good times, girlie!! I'm so glad you have such goof friends already. Miss you!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya BUNCHES!!!!!!
Britt
HAHAHA, it was supposed to say "good," not "goof," but Charli's paw was in the way...seriously, it was!! You can always count on me for a laugh!!
ReplyDeleteBritt, actually I thought "goof" fit well. :p
ReplyDeleteAnyhow Katie, my favorite pic is definitely the mattress dominoes one. Classic.
Thanks Steph! You are great :D We should talk sometime!
ReplyDeleteBritt- goof pretty much describes everyone here LOL. Tell Jon I said hi and give Charli a hug for me! Miss you guys a BUNCH.
Katy-Anne- I miss you guys too! :( We need to have some phone time for sure.
Fun pics :) Sounds like you're makin some awesome memories up there. Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteMindy